I have few questions about my denmark Green card

Hi All, A Very Good evening. I am happy to join the blog.
I have few questions about my denmark Green card.

Please help me on my doubts.

I applied for Denmark Green card on December 4th, 2014. This is 9th month now. I have been waiting for my green card for the last 9 months, but till now I did not get.

I checked my Green card status in VFS Global services. It is now " VFS Visa application reference numer.XXXXXXXX has been forwarded to The Denmark Embassy". The status remaining same for the last one month.

Based on previous experience with their status, can any one let me know when can I expect my green card . I will be thankful to one who let me know this.

Thanks alot.

The best way to know u r case status is just go to payment website & check the status by giving u r case ID please check below link, if it's like  " Paid on xxxxxxxx" u r case is still waiting for decision or if it shows " Not Payable & Payment Received"  decision made on u r case and with in max 1 week u will get a call from VFS office if it's approved or a Email/ Letter from embassy if it's a refusal.

If you still need more information to contact embassy please let me know i will provide Phone numbers but as per my suggestion it's nothing but wasting your time & money by calling them.

If you are interested please share your case details in above format of previous posts (no personal data required ) just to know how u calmed points for green card.

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_ … ayment.htm

Hi Neerajach05 and banalavamsi,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that i have created a new thread with your posts on Denmark forum for a better interaction and visibility.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Did u  verified ur educational docs or not?

Hi all, I called Denmark green card embassy last week. They told that my application is fine and due to overwhelming flow of applications during Nov and Dec month of 2014(I applied on Dec 4th), applications during these 2 months get delay and I can get positive response before or by the end of October, 2015. So I am waiting. Guys, plz let me know if any one who applied after Dec 4th got Green card..... I can share with the blog, once I get approval for green card....

I applied on 21 dec 2014 and my application is going for education assessment. I got hard copy from denmark embassy regarding education assessment in which time frame of three months is mention let see when i get decision if u know how much time it can take after receiving hard copy and can u tell me it is last phase or not?

I too dont know, because I did not receive anything about education assessment.

Ok. Can u check ur application status online

Hi mannsona
Iam fabid. I applied in last October. since in last three months it showing that tha vfs visa application is forwarded to denmark embassy.can u share with ur visa status

Thanking u
Fabid