Business visa, savanakhet

DdHow easy is it to get a business visa in savanakhet, and approximately how much would it be to rent a shop house.. Thank you...

It's about $450, you need either a company to work for, or a friend that owns a company to state you work for them, but don't really.  I looked into it myself but decided against getting a friend to say I work for him.  You have to weigh up you're pros/cons & reasons for wanting a B2 visa.  It takes a few months to get also.

this sounds difficult  :/

Do you know  a Agency which make the business Visa for me (in Thailand or Laos)?

Cheers Paul, have had 10 years running bars in Thailand, but they making it to difficult, think I'm ready for a change, thanks for the info

If you want to start you own business here is a whole other kettle of fish.. (sorry i misunderstood).   Your own company is a nightmare to get started here compared to Thailand, literally looking at high 4 figures and a good 3-6 months for paper work, I would only advise this if you had plans on opening a biger company and/or had money to burn.  If you're wanting to open up a bar, you'd be better off getting a Lao citizen to put in there name.  Like in Thailand there are ways to do this so you have control & don't get shafted.  But compared to Thailand less likely hood of that happening here in my opinion.  I like Thai's but Laotians are different, nicer, friendlier, non-scamming in my opinion...  Any detailed help feel free to pm me ;)

jelian wrote:

Do you know  a Agency which make the business Visa for me (in Thailand or Laos)?

It's not easy if you don't how how to do it.  A solicitor charges high 4 figures to set up a small business, if you plan on having a manufacturing or large business you need 500k in the bank before they consider it.  There are a couple of other places that can set one up for you but again will cost a fair bit extra, but a bit less than a solicitor.  I would have to find those names if you really want to know.  It's similar to marriage here, if you get a solicitor to do it for you, you could be up for 10k or do it your self for 1-3k.. You just need to know who to speak to and where to go!!!

paulyp wrote:
jelian wrote:

It's not easy if you don't how how to do it.  A solicitor charges high 4 figures to set up a small business, if you plan on having a manufacturing or large business you need 500k in the bank before they consider it.  There are a couple of other places that can set one up for you but again will cost a fair bit extra, but a bit less than a solicitor.  I would have to find those names if you really want to know.  It's similar to marriage here, if you get a solicitor to do it for you, you could be up for 10k or do it your self for 1-3k.. You just need to know who to speak to and where to go!!!

I dont understand???