Two wheeler license and importing bike

hii guys.. i would like to know the procedure for taking two wheeler license... if applied will they give date for next year only like 4 wheels ? or  two wheeler is different thing ...

how much will be charged as duty if i imported a bike from india ( cost of that in india will be nearly 1200 bd ) ..

Hi,

The same procedure as applying for a light vehicle driving licensehttp://www.traffic.gov.bh/view/licenses/issuing-new-license/ but i have heard that you will get a two wheeler license much faster, not sure about how long.

You will get a new bike here for the price of importing a bike from there i guess. I am really not sure how much, if anyone else on the forum knows i am sure they will reply back.

good luck
T&R

Hi

Thanks logical indian

I was checking the price of Duke 390 in india. ..its cost around 1200 or 1300 bd over there.. here it's starts around 2700 ...that why I asked

Hi,

I am not aware of the prices locally, i just guessed. May be you should visit couple of local dealers or even check for 2nd hand one. If you keen in importing then a visit to the traffic directorate should give you all the info needed.

T&R