Looking for Accomodation in Dubai Marina

Hi There,
I am from the UK, and have recently moved to the UAE for a job in Sharjah. I am looking for a room in a shared apartment with an en-suite bathroom in the Dubai Marina area. 
My budget is approx 3,300AED per month.   
Please message me if you have suitable accomodation.
Many Thanks!
Emma

Hello Emma,

Welcome on board  :)

It will be better if you drop an advert in the Housing in Dubai section of the website, that will surely give your search a boost.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Emma

My name is Matt and I am also from the U.K and looking for a place in the marina area.
If interested in finding a place as I have similar budget please contact me.

Thanks
Matt

Hello room available a Al Barcha nice area 4500 fully furnished electricity, wifi included.

Dubai Marina seems quite far from sharja, I mean It's gonna be your daily routine..

Dear Emma,

with 3300 AED you can get good room within Marina JBR or JLT

if you need more assistance pls dont hesitate sending me ***

Regards

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

In Jlt or Dubai Marina I think 3300AED is a cost for a shared accomodation. Any way Emma you can go and check.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There are many real estate portals in UAE, such as [link moderated], PropertyFinder, ZoomProperty, DrivenProperties and FindAE.realty.

So, at first you shoud find all information, like listings, as well as other information such as rental index information, Dubai stats, info about all tallest buildings in Dubai, business in Dubai, property supply information, monthly real estate transactions in Dubai.