What hotel in khobar?

Plan to go to Khobar on weekend. Anybody can recommend a good but not expensive hotel there?

Go to Bahrain instead.  More fun, nice beaches.  Days Hotel 35BD.  If you can't go to Bahrain, I've stayed at the Carlton (for work), very nice but a bit pricey (450-ish SR) and nothing to do nearby (unless you need to go to driving school.

1. Golden Tulip on the south Corniche opposite Lulu Hypermarkets (03 889 7816 / 03 889 3222 / 053 022 6207 - ask for Ragheb Slem)

2. Ramada Resorts - next to Safeway on the Corniche (03 899 6111 - ask for Ibrahim)

Both great places to stay at reasonable cost, convenienet locations, and super service/food/comfort.

Try taking up a place in serviced apartments (called mafroosha in arabic) You will find loads of em around Rashid Mall which is a good spot for you to hang out.

Also, try Boudl if ur looking for a compound kind of experience...you will find it in Akrabiah. Its a lil costly though...

Let me know if you need me to get details and Ill see what I can do...

Here are a few options:

hotelscombined.com/City/Al_Khobar

Park Inn, just behind the Hyper Panda at the North end of the Corniche.

Thanks a lot to everybody

Yes I need a hotel or what is called mafroosha in khobar with 3 beds for family, price range is max 150 SAR/ night. Any suggestion is welcome.

You will struggle to find anywhere nice for that budget 😕

Unfortunately  you will not find room based on this price  at least you have to pay 250 to 600

AlhamduLILLAH I got a good mafroosha very near to Al Rashid Mall at only 110 SR/night. It was good and spacious with good facilities.