Will be moving to Warsaw - looking for friends and activities to do

hello!my name is Selin.from turkey. i'll start living in warsaw after september. i am doing M.A. in management.never lived abroad before so i am really excited.hope to meet nice people. as a student i will have a lot of free time so please let me know if you know any funny,exciting, different activities.i really like meeting new people,books,music,movies,travelling.
cheers!

Hi Selin,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Warsaw forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

For how long will you be in Warsaw?

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello
how are u doing today
do u like travling
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Selin,
I just moved to Warsaw this week to be an Au Pair. It looks like we have similar interests (traveling, music, meeting new people). Maybe we can meet for coffee, grab a drink, or explore the city together sometime once you arrive? I would love to meet other people who are new to the area and dealing with the same situation.
:)

Hello girls, I'm also new in Warsaw, just arrived last week doing my master :) I would like to join you for a drink!

Hi Girls,

I am Sneha and a working here. I reloacted from India couple of weeks back.

I want to explore Warsaw, will be here for next two years! Lets make a plan and meet up together :-)

Thanks!

Hello all, Sellin I take it that you already have an idea about the city now, I should arrive to Warsaw by the beginning of November for my PhD, I dunno anything or anyone there, it's freaking me out.. I wna meet u all

Warsaw city guide. :) Maybe someone wants to join me to visit this city together and have a great time?

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please no ad for external link

Hi, could take you for a mountain hike in Karkonosze :-)