Apartment to rent for one month?

Hi all, well we are finally making the move out to Singapore to start our chiropractic business.  Will be arriving on nov 20th for one month before heading back to the UK for Xmas.  Trying to find an apartment/condo for one month from 20th November.  Anyone got anything?
Thanks

Your best bet is to look for a service apartments. If you need help, you can pm me with your needs. I have a decent agent who may be able to help.

try propertyguru.com.sg

It has quite a few Short term options.

i am the owner of a two bed room condo at the jade ( next to bukit batok MRT station and shopping mall  / full facilities) call me @65 94579617  / [email protected] agents please.

Hi.  I have a 2 bedroom HDB flat available in Sengkang.  5 mins from MRT (subway/train) and shopping centre.  An unblocked view and windy.  Rental at SS$2,500 available to rent from 25 Nov for 1 month.  If keen, please contact Mrs Toh at : [email protected] or +65 9004 1328.  Thanks

[moderated: no free ad. Pls post in the housing section]

Please note that it is illegal to rent condos or hdb for less then 6 months, you would not want to start your work life here on the wrong foot. Stay in a cheap hotel and ask for a better rate as you will be here for a month.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment to rent this summer from 1-20 July .

Please note the following post, which was just above yours:

Cobragold wrote:

Please note that it is illegal to rent condos or hdb for less then 6 months, you would not want to start your work life here on the wrong foot. Stay in a cheap hotel and ask for a better rate as you will be here for a month.

Your only (legal) options are hotels, hostels and services apartments.
2-bedroom serviced apartments start around S$5000/month and some can also be rented on a weekly basis.