Looking for Mexicans living in Australia...

Hi everybody... I'm a Mexican who is interested in live in Australia, so I'm looking for someone who can share with me what's the better way to migrate to that wonderfull country. I'm a computer engineer and almost always I've been working for international companies in the IT area. Thanks in advance.

hi

Hello Vaboytes :)

To be in touch with your fellow country men, view the Mexican expatriates network in Australia.

Hope that members soon provide you with information about lifestyle, cost of living and job prospects in Australia which is vital before immigration.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hola..I am Connie..I'm not Mexican but British and my husband is Uruguayan, so I do speak some Spanish.I live on The Sunshine Coast in Queensland; Australia...I know there are quite heavy migration laws here, so in that area I really don't know..but I am actually looking for  Reliable Entreprenuerial/Business savvy type of people who are interested in Leadership and capitalising on a billion dollar expansion into Mexico & Latin America..As this is a business project that will create leverage & Residual income, it would be a way for you to then travel to Australia also setting up business over here..Please let me know of your interest level as I will have Business partners in Guadalajara towards end of May.

Kind Regards,

Connie

Hi there Connie - please note that this thread is dated 2010 ..quite old aye :)