English Teaching Job Phnom Penh

Hello,

Currently living in Phnom Penh Cambodia looking for a English teaching job if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Prepare a bunch of CV copies, and drop off one in every school you see. Good Luck! ;)

emswainy wrote:

Hello,

Currently living in Phnom Penh Cambodia looking for a English teaching job if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Read through the positions advertised in the jobs section at the top of this page. You can also post your cv there too.

Hi Emswainy,

Just like Stumpy mentioned to you above I will invite you to please drop your resume in the Teaching jobs in Phnom Penh section as it might help :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello,

Please do not hesitate to send me a message. I work in an international school and we are preparing the new school year on September 2015.

Prasith

Hi everyone,

@ Praset-  Maybe you could later on post the advert in the appropriate section > Language teacher jobs in Phnom Penh so as it could be more visible to members :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

I think Modern International School on street 205 are looking.

Bob

If you plan on staying for a year or so we have a nursery position available at present. EtonHouse International School
Please call my HR manager on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please communicate the number through private messaging

Preparing lots of cv's with passport photos and handing them out to a number of schools was how I got mine 😊. Most of them called back within a few days and wanted me to start asap. Good luck

Ask Karen McArthur.

abby-d wrote:

Preparing lots of cv's with passport photos and handing them out to a number of schools was how I got mine 😊. Most of them called back within a few days and wanted me to start asap. Good luck

Wow, this makes me very confident of finding work once I arrive. Mind you I only have a 120 TEFL and No Degree so hoping I can still find something.

"Coversation with foreigners", Street 271, near total station and opposite Anina building (no 240) do testing today. New term starts 14-09-2015
They have a website.
Good luck, Mia

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Job offers should be posted in the Jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct