Visa question

Hi,
I am a US citizen and I have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. I have a job offer in Riyadh as a Demand and Implementation Manager. I am currently enrolled in a university as well to finish off my bachelors degree. Would me not having a degree be a problem in getting a work visa? I believe the visa that the company applied for is a Porject Manager visa.

thanks

Hi,

As long your certificate matches your job description, you should be fine, but make sure you authenticate your certificate from US State Department in C street at Colombia Plaza and at Saudi Cultural Mission in VA, here is the link;

http://www.saudiembassy.net/files/PDF/D … uction.pdf

Good luck.

Thanks.  I am really looking forward to the move but the more I read about visa issues I get frightened and want to go with a local offer I have.

hi,

You responded to me a while ago and I wanted to get your thoughts on the same topic.  I got a visa agent in Washington DC to authenticate my Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate from Dept of State and when I asked him to get it authenticated from the Cultural Center he said this is a certificate, so I need to get it attested by Saudi Consulate.

I sent all my paperwork to the DC Saudi Consulate by a different visa agent (as my sponsor required me to do that) and the consulate said it needs to be authenticated by the cultural center.  I advised the visa agent that this is a certificate not a degree so now she wants me to write a letter saying that this is not a degree.

What do you think I should do?  Get it authenticated like you had advised or write a letter?

thanks.