Where are the good and low rent rooms near to unicamp?

Hello,
I am Ismat Marwat, a PhD Scholar, Quaid i Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. In the first week of September, 2015, I am coming to Unicamp, University of Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brasil for one year research. Can anyone help me in telling me about the location? where are the good and low rent rooms near to unicamp? please remember to write the amount of monthly rent.

Thank you
Ismat

Hi Ismat,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Sao Paulo forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hı Bro Its me usman , i am from ıslamabad Pakistan ,Actually i read your post reacently and i need your lıttle bıt favour about cheap accomdation in sao palo could plz guide me as soon as possible because tomarow is my flight over there Thanks

Well, good luck with that since furnished apartments in Brazil are exceptionally rare and difficult to find. They certainly do not come cheap either.

I don't know if there are any similar websites and companies in Campinas, but at least in São Paulo (capital) you can check out what is available through São Paulo Flats.

http://www.saopauloflats.com.br/st2/?ur … fbYgd4CIbq

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team