Find roomates in Tokyo?

Hello im very interested to go to japan i have the visa already, but i don't speak much japanese so im looking for a network already meet some expats before leaving and why not find roomate. Anyone knows a way to find roomates? So if anybody are in the same situation we could prepare our trip together and not get too lost once we arrive there :)

Hello there AnaisM24,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you go through the different categories of the forum so as to have an idea about the questions you have :

- Find an accommodation in Tokyo

- Networking Tokyo

Furthermore, you can also read the following article in the Living in Japan Guide so as to have a broad idea of accommodation and some useful links at the bottom of the page where you can find accommodation :  Accommodation in Tokyo

Best of luck, ;)
Bhavna

Hello Anais,

I am from India and I come to japan since 2008 and recently moved to Tokyo for work.

You can find lot of share house or 1room apartments with furniture

Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone version of the forum.

Hello This is Shah from Sydney. I am looking for a place to stay near Tokyo 6-12 months. A clean and tidy house mate would be nice. Please contact ASAP. Thanks

Hi are you in Japan already? My name is Juan Carlos nice to meet you

Michael shahjahan wrote:

Hello This is Shah from Sydney. I am looking for a place to stay near Tokyo 6-12 months. A clean and tidy house mate would be nice. Please contact ASAP. Thanks

Try looking through the housing section located at the top of this page. You can also place a free advert there too.