Looking 4 job in School or any parlour in jubail

Hi,
I have been introduced my-self. I m Mrs.Zeeshan. My husband is in saudi Arabia(Al-jubail). Therefore looking 4 job in School or any parlour in jubal. im certifiedby hair.com gulberg Lahre.(as beutition) and my other experiences are as under.
Teaching short courses:
Early learning technique and teaching methodology
“The family” International Islamabad
Effective teachers, writing write, child psychology, lesson planning, early reading, and math are fun.
Dyslexia course (For special children)
Preliminary Course in Dyslexia recognition and treatment. (Gulberg Lahore).
Learning strategies:       Sahe teachesr education program.
      Missing links between pedagogy and learning, language building skills,
      Science, Mathematics, Social studies, Group presentation.

Fluent English Course:
Kipling education system Lahore

Computer skills: 
Intel innovation in education. (With support from Microsoft)_
International education and resource network Pakistan in collaboration with
•    Public affairs section U.S .Consulate. (Training of Master Trainers Certificate Karachi)

Professional Experience:
‘SOS Hermann Gmeiner School Lahore'  from April 05, 1998 to November 7, 2011 as Computer Lab In charge.
‘The Bricks, DHA Lahore from April 22, 2012 to March 2013.
Now in Iqra education centre gulberg Lahore.
Thanx

Ruby.zeeshan wrote:

Hi,
I have been introduced my-self. I m Mrs.Zeeshan. My husband is in saudi Arabia(Al-jubail). Therefore looking 4 job in School or any parlour in jubail......
Thanx

Youre writing in the wrong forum...use Jubail and Saudi Arabia forums.

Also its not safe to give your personal info online, so no need to post that, just experience without addresses.

Hello Mrs.Zeeshan,

Welcome on board  :)

alpha.one wrote:

Youre writing in the wrong forum...use Jubail and Saudi Arabia forums.

Also its not safe to give your personal info online, so no need to post that, just experience without addresses.

Correct  :thanks: 

So i moved your thread to the Jubail forum, however, you should post an advert in the Jobs in Jubail section Mrs.Zeeshan.

Best of luck,
Bhavna