2015 greencard applicant

Hi All,

Those who have applied denmark greencard this year or who are going to applied this year please share your experience so that we help each other

hey dont try for denmark gc visa its cheating.. may b u will get visa but u cant extend the visa and cant able to find a good job over ther.. its too difficult to get a job without the knowledge of danish.. i have gc visa and i cant able to find any job over ther.. :(

Statistics confirm what binoysb007 says.

Not to make you depressed, but the greencard scheme is a lottery with few winners and many losers. I would advice to have a job in hand before arriving - or not arriving at all.
https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_ … scheme.htm

You can put your cv online or search for a job here:
https://www.workindenmark.dk/

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

I have applied on 5th of August from Mumbai VFS I dont know how long it would take..

in duration part of Denmark Schem, it says, that any person would need to earn at least DKK 319k in one year on average 12 months before applying for the extension. which is really high. learning Danish is not a challenge all I need to know is it really possible to earn this amount after arrival of 2 years. please correct me if I am wrong? please see the below part taken form Ny in Denmark
"You can be granted a first-time residence permit under the Greencard scheme for up to two years. Before the end of this period, you can apply for an extension of up to three years.Your residence permit can be extended if you meet a minimum income requirement: If, in the course of the past 12 months before submitting your application for an extension, you have earned the average salary (of the public and private sector) for new graduates with a Bachelor's degree. In 2015, the required amount is DKK 319,725 "

Hi,

I applied on 18th June '15 and got my visa approval on 28th July '15.

I guess the process was fast because I claimed 130 points.

Having said that, I am still looking for a job while I am in India, and it may be a good idea to find a job before landing. Otherwise its going to be tough.

Have you thought about it? What are you planning to do for job searching?

Hello every one I need a guidance regrading finance. Firstly, main applicant fund requirement is DKK 130,188 which i can convert to INR is appox 14 lakhs. I have got FD for past one year sum of 10 lakhs and also my Mother has maintained FD 10 lakhs .So can show my both the FDs to Danish authority. More over, do they accept such case

Thanks

Sincerely
Karthick

Karthick,

You can show multiple FD's or Bank Accounts. Not a problem.

But all those should be on your name. I guess, in your case, you cannot show the FD that's on your mother's name.

Either get the amount transferred to your name or show it in your account.

Hi ketsparikh please let me know your qualification , how you scored 130 points
I m  from Hyderabad and i m postgraduate in pharmaceutical sciences
I had 3+ years experience as clinical sas programmer i.e., sas software used in
analysis of clinical trial data of new drugs.

dear kates
Thanks for your response

Sincerely
Karthik

Masters 60
IT Background - 30
IELTS 6.5 overall -40

Hello Guys,

I am Jayabhargava,

I have a Master of Engineering degree with  4+ years of Software developer experience and my IELTS overall score is 6. How many points do I get in total ?

One more thing is that I do not have a Surname in my passport. I saw that the Surname field is mandatory to file case order. What should I do?

please suggest.

Thanks,

Hey Jayabhargava,
Dont apply for denmark green card, its too difficult to get job over ther for software people i am a victim of that. so dont spend money and time on that.

Hey Ketsparikh,

My best wishes for you to settle greatly in Denmark...

i have applied for GC recently.

Could you please split your educational qualification for getting 60 points..

Also i have done my Bachelors in computer application (3 years) Masters in Social work (2 years)... both are from india.

How many points would i get for my educational qualification out of your experience...

With warm regards,
Ramya.

Hey
Too much of a pessimism here.
I'm considering to apply in 2-3 months for that and I'm ready to take the challenge.
No need to rush in as it's not fun during the cold and dark winter days.
I suggest everyone to start learning Danish rather than looking for a job from distance. At least that's what I'm doing at the moment.
Life is hard fellows, so you better keep the spirit.

Hi Pixcardo,
Appreciate your spirit...

I am also in your wavelength of facing the challenge :top:

hay guys got green card PP request from new delhi VFS. I applied in August 10th,, on 2th sep they asked me for bank docs again.. which I submitted in 4th oct something like that date.. again they asked me for bank docs as I submitted FD as proof of fund. which they considered as non available while I depart so asked to resubmit. so finally I submitted on 9th of Nov the last time bank docs and they sent me mail for passport stamping on 23ed dec.

I received my green card visa today and I am going to Copenhagen on 24th Feb. I was wondering if you know where you will stay and help me with that too, if that`s possible.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks a lot.