Looking for hard working people who can work together

hello there,
I am planning to move to Oujda city due to family reasons.
I do not speak arabic and neither french.

Anyone living in oujda or nearby is welcome to contact me.

Looking for honest, hard working people who can work together for business opportunities in Oujda city.

regards

Hi blusky2015,

Please note that i have created a new thread for you from your recent post on Oujda Forum for a better visibility.

Are you looking for business partners or looking for honest and hard working person to hire?

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hey blusky2015,
1st Welcome to oujda wish all the best for what are you looking for. I m from tangier and i live between dubai and oujda I m married to oujdia   and  i come very often to oujda, i think i can help you out if you tell me more about yourself..
Best wishes. :)

Hello Stephanie
Hello Mssari,

Thank you for your reply to my thread. I am sorry for not being very clear on my first thread.
Now I have the chance to be more clear :)

I am looking for non Moroccan people who can speak English for either partnership on some business ideas  I have or we may exchange ideas over a cup of coffe.

The second option is that he or she can work as my employee.
Arabic language or french language is not necessary but can be an added advantage.

I hope I am more clear now.

Regards

Hi. We are living in canary .we do have a punto fiat(2003,175000 km).
It is still driving very well.  But it looks ugly. Is there a mecanic.who could buy it for at least 1000€.?And we are fans of ecologic exchange and recycling..
Glad to here from you. We also think in starting up an Enterprise vía cars. Or to cooperate with one. We know a morrocoy familie in morroco and in canary islands.
Bye.have a nice day.

Hi all

good luck with your business opportunity.

Ben

Hi there
im currently in oujda im a hard worker man and i have seven years of experiences in busineds field.i speak french english and arabic.

i recently left Morocco, the city of Essouira.  I was there for a year, and would love to return especially to do business.  I am a former attorney and teacher.  What type of business opportunities do you wish to pursue.  Please advise and give more info.  Thank you
my email is ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hey. If you think about importing things f
rom Asia to morocco, we can work together. I live between indonesia and malaysia.

hi all,
thanks for all of your replies
Since I am very new in oujda,morocco I need decent and genuine feedbacks on what kind of business will be successful in Oujda.?

Any feedback/information on regards of above will be appreciated.
Send me a private message please so we can chat in private

Hi
what sort of opportunity are we talking about
chert dave

hi
dear
i live very close, but what  kind  of business you  are talking  about ?
take  care

oujda  lived  by  moroccan,

Hello all
Been way for while .
As I stated I am looking to connect with non-Moroccans only. My choice is based pure on business principles so I hope none else will have any hard feeling towards my post. I have many good Moroccans friends which I have coffee and watch football after work but that's how far it goes.

Business opportunities can be many - I will not mention it here .
If you live in Oujda or nearby Oujda and you speak English please send me a private message and we take it from there.

I live in Oujda with my wife (who is Moroccan). We are actually looking to start a business here soon.....would love to learn more.

Hello blusky..i can be your second option :-)
Im gina.luving in casablanca,

There are not second option. .Oujda is the only option. :) Casablanca is already taking all the benefits of the investors and the latest technology. Guess Oujda needs some attention as well. It is a city totally forgotten and neglected . It can be much better with bit government attention :)