Looking for a furnished apartment for about 3 month

Hi

Next week I start my work in Cambodia for about 3 months. Therefore I'm looking for a furnished apartment for two people. The rent shouldn't be more than around 400 $. Any recommendations?

Thanks

look under housing in this forum and you'll find rental properties.  Also you can look on khmer 24.com and some other sites just type apartment rentals in Cambodia on google.    and yes I'm sure you can easily find one around that price.  Oh and remember to negotiate the price it is common and a must to do so.

Thanks for your quick reply. Good to know that also the rent has to be negotiated.

Hi everyone,

@ Sorah - I invite you to post an advert in the appropriate section Flats for rent in Cambodia.

Thank you

Stéphanie

you can find good options for between $300 to $400 a month.

although it can take some time to find a 3 month lease; and remember that landlords want a 1 month deposit. 

utilities bills such as electricity can run easily $100 a month if using the AC moderately. 

take your time and do some research before committing to a contract.

You did not mention where is the location that you are looking for the apartment, maybe in Phnom Penh or in Siem Reap? Please read our ads in Housing section, perhaps it can help you?

Theca

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post your housing offer in the housing section

Hello Sir,

Where are you looking for the apartment in Phnom Penh or in Siem Reap? For further details and for more pictures please visit our Facebook, "The Accommodation" or "Angkor Mini"

Thank you,

Theca

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum

Yes, I think there may be one just behind the Patio Hotel in the block that I am staying in. However, it is USD 500 per month.

Hello,

You forgot to mention where is in Cambodia: in Phnom Penh or in Siem Reap? For further details and for more pictures please visit our Facebook, "The Accommodation" or "Angkor Mini"

Thank you,

Theca

Theka. Indeed, I forgot to mention where the flat(s) are. There are two available in the same block just behind the Patio Hotel in BKK1 Phnom Penh.

I'm in snookyville. I just moved into 3 rm (brand new)  apt. Best mattress & pillow I ever slept on (75+ yrs). The reg mo rate will soon be $300 ,but early birds get for $250. Cable flat screen tv,2 brn gas cook top,dbl ktn sinks,balcony (frt & back).great a/c in brm,fan in lvg rm,2 baths(1 has hot shower).Util should run $75-85 if you like heavy a/c use.
You didn't mention the city you'd be in,but there are several busses to ppenh ($5-6) every day and the BIG bus will carry bike (kong-cambo) or motor bike (motobot-cambo) $5-10. If you don't need much room you can find newer 1 rm for as low as $120 w/ac. I'll be glad to show you some when you arrive. Good luck!
Dave G