Any Malaysian here?

Hi everyone,

I'm new member here...would like move to Vancouver next month or soon. Don't know where to start yet and what to do...firstly any Malaysian here?

Samson Dean wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm new member here...would like move to Vancouver next month or soon. Don't know where to start yet and what to do...firstly any Malaysian here?

Apa Khabar? I am from Malaysia. Vancouver eh? I am based in Halifax which is the opposite end of Canada. So, you've already gotten your PR yet?

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board Samson Dean  :)

I created a new thread from your posts on the Vancouver forum so as you better interact.

@ Samson Dean, Since you will be moving to Vancouver by next month maybe, will that be for work, tourist ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Khabar baik bro...yes bro maybe somewhere in Cordova..not yet getting my PR..how the process bro

Thanks Bhavna for creating the new thread for me and appreciate it. Yes will be move there by end of this month as full times worker with construction company.

The best way is through a provincial nominee program - that is if BC has one. I am not sure. Anyhow since you already have a job offer and will be going on work permit, you stand better chance through the Express Entry. Tapi, my advice is to engage in an immigration consultant.