Arabic and quran teacher

2 years as a teacher assistance would like to invest my time as am staying for 3 months in Malaysia,  arabic is my mother tongue,  would teach your kids the right pronounce of arabic as malaysia is a Muslim country,  and quran as well

Hi Sara, I am looking for an Arabic teacher. I will be back in KL in September as back in London over the summer. Can you pm me your number? Thanks

Hi Sara,

Can you tell us a bit more about your offer  ;) Will it be home based ? How are you going to organise that ?

Thanks in advance for any info,  :)
Bhavna

hi Bhavana ,

yes I can home teaching at demander place will be better for them and for me ,
on any 7 days of the week I am free , hope there location gonna match my round area ( bukit jalil ) or even one hour far or range for a suitable place I don't mind. .

Regards
sara

hello there ,
glad to hear that someone like to learn Arabic , I will be here waiting for you hope you a safe flight then,
*** my contact number or email me if couldn't reach

best regards
sara

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hello again Sara,

Well in that case, you can drop an advert in the Language classes in Kuala Lumpur section of the website.

I think personal "Arabic tutor in or around bukit jalil" will be the best suited title for your advert, you may as well specify for children and give an overview of the components  :)

I have come across an advert in the same section but looking for arabic classes for an adult. You may check that as well. ;)

Best of luck, :happy:
Bhavna

sara seifeldien wrote:

hello there ,
glad to hear that someone like to learn Arabic , I will be here waiting for you hope you a safe flight then, my contact number or email me if couldn't reach

best regards
sara

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post this job offer in the jobs section

Hi Sara I coulnt inbox u , some problem is there .pls contact with me . Thanks mimi

hello there,

will send my e-mail because I lost your number ,

regards
sara

Reason : email adress removed - please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
Reason : please post in the classifieds section