Nice job for German or French natives - play game and earn money:)

hi, I am looking for French and German native speakers interested to earn some money while playing video games:)

Anybody interested?

Hi natalia.szwagrzak,

What kind of job is it ? well maybe you could give more infos on the concept  :)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi,

Of course I can give more info!

We are offering a fantastic opportunity for those who are either experienced localisation games testers or just have a real passion for games:) We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, enjoy working in a team and are very skilled in their own language, which is a key element when working as a localisation games tester.

We require only having native level of one of the languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and fluency in English. Apart from that we need basic IT and Ms Excel skills, attention do details and passion or interest for video games.You really need no experience to do it:)

The position itself is about entering any linguistic related bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required.

I am looking for several candidates for each of the above languages, so if you know somebody who may be interested - please let me know!:)

Hello again Natalia,

Then please drop an advert in the Jobs in Warsaw section of the website so as interested members can easily see the advert.

By the way, are you recruiting only in Warsaw ?

Best of luck,
Bhavna