Time required for Saudi VISA attestation

Hello Experts,

I got a offer from Alfanar , Riyadh.
I am from India and  HRD and MEA has been done for my certificates.
Medical test also positive. i have submitted all my documents to agent in Mumbai for Saudi Embassy attestation.
Can anyone tell me how much time it will take to get the Engineer VISA (One visa number already allotted and also MOFA has been given).
Also If anybody knows about the company "Alfanar" kindly share their opinion.
Post - Senior Engineer IT.
Offer -
Basic -11000 SAR
Conveyance - 800 SAR
Company House / Flat  or 33% basic
Car cost
Class A health insurance for self+family
30 days leave + air ticket for self+family
Bonus - Not mentioned but exist

Normal Indian family. Not going to restaurant every weekend  :D or not using branded clothes everytime :thanks:
normal basic life with wife + 4 yrs old boy.

What I can tell you is that Alfanar is a good company :) thats what I have heard,
Whats your occupation construction, electrical or mechanical?

SAP Consultant 7 years experience

HIi abhi... Recently I also got a job offer from Al fanar as R&D engineer.. I will be sending my certificate to BETA consultancy Mumbai for Saudi embassy attestation. Now the HR from Alfanar called me and told to reach INDIA by end of November as i m under notice period in my present company in kuwait.And they will issue me a technician visa so that I can join Alfanar early.
As i read your blog  i noticed that u had also the same case, so please tell me have you joined alfanar under which visa? Is it safe to join in technician visa and then getting it changed to engineer visa?
Please reply.
Regards & thanks

Still now visa is under process for document verification. But for me it is engineering visa.
I did not accept the technician visa because lots of people advised me not to take it.
Also people suggested that in technician visa you can not bring your family and it is very difficult to change the visa category later