Flat Sharing Accommodation for Indian Male

Hi Friends,

I am planning to shift Kuwait soon and looking for suitable and affordable sharing accommodation(one room and toilet) within CBD or Expatiates living area. Please do let me know if you know any and if possible please also suggest me some of my below mentioned quires -

1.Food options available for India(Veg/Non-Veg).
2.Main area to hang around after office hrs.
3.Expats Clubs to join
4.Gym charges.
5.Expanses for single male.
6. Safety concerns etc.

Thanks for all for giving your valuable remarks in advance.

MUkesh

Dear Mukesh,

You should prefer to live in the area nearer to your workplace.

1)     All kind of foods are easily available in all corners of Kuwait.
2)     Depends in which area you are living.
3)     About Expat club I also don't know.
4)     Gym Charges are near about 40 – 50 KWD per month. In the Gym where I go is 45 KWD per month which includes (Gym, Swimming, etc )
5)     Your monthly expanse would be 30-50 KDW (Excluding Accommodation, Gym) although it totally depends on you who much you want to expend. 
6)     Abide with the law of Kuwait and beware of small children of Kuwait. LOL very naughty & mischievous.

Hi Nilesh,
Thanks for update! Are you living in Kuwait, If yes than since how long you are staying and are you with family? If single do you have any circle to hang around:).
What about sharing accommodation with single or family?
Thanks
MK

Yes, I am here from last four months and I am staying in my company accommodation on single status.

About hang out, I am also looking a group. There are my 2-3 colleagues with whom I go for outing. You will get the house starting from 150 to 700 KWD / month.

Thx  :)

Hi Nilesh,
Are you from India?If yes can you please help me to understand work visa process in incluing PCC and Medical test in India. Which company are you working in?

Thanks
Mukesh

Hi Mukesh,

The process starts after you get the original VISA & contract from your sponsor in Kuwait and the process are as follows:

1)     First go for PCC and it will be only done from your local passport Office (You will get the PCC on the same day)

2)      Than Medical : Go to any GAMCA center (go before 10 AM) and they will give you the slip referring you to a particular Medical center and you have to go there only for medical, about Medical report, you can get on same day or latest within 3 days. For list of GAMCA center in India: https://sites.google.com/a/asedutech.co … -in-india/

3)     After you get the medical report, you need to catch an agent, without an agent you will not be able the get the VISA stamped with Kuwait embassy. For that you need to give Original passport, medical report and PCC.

Keep calm and move forward for processes. I messaged you my What's App Number, you can contact for any assistance needed.

Thx and All the best
Nilesh

Hi Nilesh & Mukesh...
I am Vikas From Delhi India..Just saw this Conversation so thought of you talking to you People..
I am Also Doing my Visa and PCC process Currently...Would be Coming to Kuwait around Oct-Nov and Needs a Sharing Accommodation for Next 3,4 Months Till The Time my wife Joins Me there.
Can any one of You Pls Help Me in Getting same.
Thanks
Vikas Samota

Hello Vikash,

Good to hear from you!!!

You can contact Msax2001, as he is also looking for sharing accommodation and i am living in company accommodation so can't join.  ;)

Thx
Nilesh

Hi Vikas,

I am in process to get the visa and if you are moving ahead in Oct than may be i can join you. In same time you keep your search on for same. Where are you going to Join?I am also from Delhi:) :)

Thanks
Mukesh