Shooping for a place to move

Hi,

My name is Susanna and my family and I are thinking about moving to Puerto Rico. We read nice things about Dorado and would like some more information from locals: schools, health, how safe it is, cost of living, etc...

Also are there any Facebook groups or forums where we can talk with people living there?

Thank you

Hello Susanna and welcome on board :)

Our forum may help you get connected to expatriates living there, and by browsing the forum by ''Forum Categories'' ,found on the up right hand side of your screen, you will gather a lot of useful information from experiences of people who have lived there or who is stilll living there.

Regards
Kenjee

Susanna45 wrote:

Hi,

My name is Susanna and my family and I are thinking about moving to Puerto Rico. We read nice things about Dorado and would like some more information from locals: schools, health, how safe it is, cost of living, etc...

Also are there any Facebook groups or forums where we can talk with people living there?

Thank you

Hi Susanna,
Start by looking at this set of posts about cost of living https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=439052
If you are looking to purchase a place let me know and I can put you in contact with a trusted realtor.
The more we know about what you are looking for, the more we can address your questions.
There are a lot of other subjects here that you may want to read thru, but don't be afraid to ask, we answer questions all the time.
Welcome to the Blog.
Rey