Travel to Seoul!

I am travelling to Seoul next week! I heard that Seoul is really hot and humid now. Since I have really oily skin type, I am afraid if my makeup would stay out long on my face..  :(  Are there good cosmetics I can try to control the oil on my face? They could be some good Korean cosmetic products because I can get them in Korea next week! :)

trvvllyeekvn35 wrote:

I am travelling to Seoul next week! I heard that Seoul is really hot and humid now. Since I have really oily skin type, I am afraid if my makeup would stay out long on my face..  :(  Are there good cosmetics I can try to control the oil on my face? They could be some good Korean cosmetic products because I can get them in Korea next week! :)

hey! I went to Korea a few months ago too and there are so many cosmetics shops where I spent hours trying to find the good products. Of course, you can find all the most famous brands there but you also can find some good korean brands for your oily skin like the Dr IASO ghassoul black (http://go-iaso.com/collections/skin-car … ansing-oil) which is one of my best new cosmetic purchase in Korea. I hope you will enjoy your trip as much as I did although the weather is too hot and humid during summer season.^^

hey, maybe it's too late to reply as you've back from Korea. I go to Korea often purchase different cosmetics, here're are my best favourite korea cosmetics > docsbay.net/korean-skin-care-products-for-oily-skin, solve my oil skin problem,  especial recommend brand Innisfree. they can be bought from amazon easily.