Single Pakistani mother wishing to relocate to Australia

Dear all,

I am a single Pakistani mother wishing to relocate to Australia or some other country with my child. The custody case of my child is currently going on. During child-father meetings, the father continuously says such things to my child that he gets disturbed. He says that ask your mother to live with your father. In the next meeting, he tries to fill my son with hatred against me etc etc etc. When my son returns home, he is so much disturbed. I want to take my child to some other country in order to spend a smooth and settled life with my son so that my son's mind is free from such disturbances. What are the options available for me? I have a bachelors degree in IT. I need suggestions and guidance from experienced people. Thank you all for reading :)

Regards,
Sonia Khan

soniakhan wrote:

Dear all,

I am a single Pakistani mother wishing to relocate to Australia or some other country with my child. The custody case of my child is currently going on. During child-father meetings, the father continuously says such things to my child that he gets disturbed. He says that ask your mother to live with your father. In the next meeting, he tries to fill my son with hatred against me etc etc etc. When my son returns home, he is so much disturbed. I want to take my child to some other country in order to spend a smooth and settled life with my son so that my son's mind is free from such disturbances. What are the options available for me? I have a bachelors degree in IT. I need suggestions and guidance from experienced people. Thank you all for reading :)

Regards,
Sonia Khan

Unfortunately unless you have permission from the child's father you will not even be able to board the plane to Australia.

What about moving with a tourist visa?

soniakhan wrote:

What about moving with a tourist visa?

The type of visa makes no difference at all
.You WILL NOT be able to go to any country with your child unless you have written permission from the father of that child.
Laws are in place to stop child trafficking and parents unlawfully taking their children away to another country. Unfortunate and as harsh as it is for you that is the reality of it.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait until the custody case is finalised, or the father could enact extradition via Interpol and Australian Authorities for kidnapping of his son.
It is not easy to enter as a tourist for all nationalities - you might need to research what is involved for Pakistanis. In many cases you need a sponsor to vouch for you and proof of a certain amount of money in your account.
Even if you entered as a tourist and looked for work, a BA in IT is not considered valuable compared to the many people with experience and Masters Degrees. In order to have your Employment Visa sponsored, the company needs to know you have a qualification or skill which no-one else already living in Australia can supply....
Also, the cost of living in Australia is extremely high, so please do the research before going (if you go). Rent for a single bedroom apartment in Sydney and Melbourne would be at least $1200 a month AUD.
If I were you, I would look at New Zealand (cheaper, less racist, possibly more jobs in IT) and cultivate contacts there who you can discuss options with.
Best of luck!

Yes, you are right. One of the high profile lawyers recommended me the same solution that I should wait till the custody case is finalized. If the custody case is finalized then cant the father enact extradition via Interpol? Moreover, there must be huge amount of charges if one wants to enact extradition via Interpol. Isnt it?