Medical Oxygen

:D Hi, Does anyone know where I can source Medical Oxygen for home use in Saigon ????

I recommend to buy it in District 10, around Chợ Rẫy Hospital (Nguyễn Chí Thanh Street). Or you can find it near by 115 hospital (Sư Vạn Hạnh Street)

Hi, Could you please give the name of the place you have in mind ? I have to know they can do it so will need to contact them. There is no way this can fail or I will be in big trouble !!!!

Sorry i can not remember this store, but you can find it easily: Come to Chợ Rẫy hospital at 201B Nguyễn Chí Thanh, district 10 and find some store near by. Call to me if it's necessary :(84+) 0903110717

Thanks SFT. I am not in HCM yet and I need to know that I can get it as soon as I arrive. If you are in the area anytime could you please get the name of the shop ??? - John

Ok, whenever i pass to this place i will remember this store and the address.

Hi Johny,

IF you wanna find Oxygen supplier in Ho Chi Minh city, you can contact LA XANH company ( Green Leaf Co.) as below contact:

Công Ty Cp Lá Xanh
Y Tế - Thiết Bị Y Tế
Address: 9 Đường D1, 25, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Phone:+84 8 3507 3706.

They can bring the Oxygen cylinders to your home and change when you need with very affordable price. We often recommend this supplier to our patients if they need oxygen at home.

If you need more any medical assistance or medical devices in HCMC, pls feel free to contact me at any time.

Cheers,

Thanh Nguyen.

Thank you so much, it's exactly the answer I was hoping for. I arrive in Saigon this week so your timing is perfect. My next problem! is that my Nebuliser is broken so I need to buy a small portable one. Do you know somewhere I can do this around District 1 ???

Hi Johnny,

Please call me or email for your nebulizer. I will share w you as I know what and where should buy as they are my dealer.

Also, if you wanna buy a small oxygen cylinder, good quality following int's standard, aluminium cylinders , pls let me know as I just got 2 cylinders this morning.

Pls remember this is sharing, not a business or cheating here, buddy.

Thanh

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum + drop adverts only in Classifieds please.

Thanks thanh, I will call you in Saigon.

You might also consider an oxygen concentrator. They are rather widely available here and if suitable should be less expensive, easer to use and safer.

Google
oxygen concentrator TP HCM Vietnam