Advice on Job offered in Jeddah - 6000 SAR - accommodation provided

HI,
I have received a job offer with 6000 SAR per month in Saudi (Jeddah). Company is giving  accommodation, transport, one time lunch at canteen. Its a MNC in FMCG.
In India I am earning 40,000 INR Per month.

Also accommodation is sharing with one person. I am a mechanical engineer and have 3 years of experience.
Also company giving me technician VISA and I am a bachelor.

Is it worth going to Saudi??

Regards
Suyog

Negotiate a bit more, seems less for your experience.

Hi,
Thank you.
How much salary should I ask?
why are they providing me technician visa when my actual post during interview was project supervisor?

Regards
Suyog

Negociate a bit more as you are experienced and when they Hire form India there is a roam to negociate, as what they offer first time is the lowest wage and if you negociate they will definetly increase!
There is no problem for you to come on technician visa ! Later on you can change from technician to engg (but you engg. Degree should be attested from saudi consulate in Delhi.

1)Put a clause in your offer letter about your family status, that you are eligible and all family benefits will be provided.
2)Ask them to put a clause that there will be yearly increment .
3)You must get Yearly Paid Vocation of one month yearly.

Regards
Kaby

You can try to negotiate but let's be real, this is the going rate for your nationality. Sadly, it is so. I've only seen up to 8K and with more experience.

@rareshine : Well its not the same thing in every organization, some organization prefer some specific nationalities for higher pays.There are so many MNC'S operating here in KSA, which have professionalism and they pay as per your job profile regardless of your nationality. I know so many people taking more than that with the same nationality with same experience like Suyog More.

If you could name those companies pretty sure he would be grateful to you.

But saying they exist with out any actual lead is not very helpful to him

If i say him also what he wil do with that as he is in India and he have offer in his hand .If he would be available here then it will be a different case and what you (@rareshine) are saying is correct in that case.
ones he comes here he gain knowledge of the job market here then he can switch over.