Is it possible to withdraw funds using mastercard in saudi banks

hello,

am new here and am confused of how things work around here.. i've been issued a mastercard by payoneer .. and any atm i find has a 5000 riyal minimum withdrawal.. i dont have that much. so i was wondering can i withdraw desirable amount of funds in any branch of bank here in saudia arabia?

It is possible to withdraw even 100 Riyals.  Withdrawing SR 5000/- is maximity and not minimity.  You can withdrwaw any amount (sould be divisible by 100 e.g 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000 and so on) which is 5000/- or less than 5,000/- in one day.

alirkhan wrote:

hello,

am new here and am confused of how things work around here.. i've been issued a mastercard by payoneer .. and any atm i find has a 5000 riyal minimum withdrawal.. i dont have that much. so i was wondering can i withdraw desirable amount of funds in any branch of bank here in saudia arabia?

It depends on your bank . if their services can cover all countries then  you'll be able. But generally speaking MasterCard can work whenever you are but you gonna be charged loads .

alirkhan wrote:

and any atm i find has a 5000 riyal minimum withdrawal..

That's not the minimum but the maximum amount you can withdraw in a day, the minimum is 50SAR.

guys its 5000max not minimum... and the guys suggested i can also withdraw in the bank using my mastercard

have any of you withdrew funds in the bank using a mastercard ever?

can i use my indian debit card in saudi