Salary range for MBA graduate in Kuwait

Hi Every one ,

I got a offer from 2-3 years old start up company as retail store managerial position in Kuwait . I would like to know the salary range over there for that position . I am Mba graduate

Sanjayrythm wrote:

Waiting for better helpful and  replies

Plz let me know if any more information required

There's too much variance to the question ... there are no ranges here ... they could offer you 150, or they could offer you 1500, they'll discriminate based on nationality, race, or anything else they deem relevant that day ... one employer will pay someone 300, and another will pay someone else 1200 in the store next door, for the same position.  They'll offer you what they think they can get away with, and then if you don't like they'll simply move on to the next applicant and give them a totally different offer based on some completely different set of reasoning that they've found justification for in they're minds.  lol ... your asking the wrong questions ... what are you willing to work for ... what do you need to be comfortable here according to your circumstances and preferred living standard ... and what do you see yourself needing to save ... compare that to their offer ... then make your decisions

good luck

Thanks a lot  for the information

Hi sanjay, the education here is only considered if you are going to employed in teaching field.

In rest all the field and department only experience and the interview u give (the movement of truth)

Thx

Thank so much ...  350 -400 kwd is't decend pay over there ???

No , it is very poor salary . Please don't  join on this salary

Dear Sanjay,

I also joined in the same salary range but I feel it is enough if we are fresher and Single too. But as you mention, for managerial position its bit less.

Although please join only if they will provide you Accommodation, food and transportation other than this, means this much salary should be in your hand after your expenses at the end of month.

Thx,
Nilesh

I would think an mba grad would make more than that......damn.
I make 4,000 KWD per month flying a private jet in kuwait.

Man.....these Kuwaitis really try to screw people if they can.

Hello how is your day I love to know you makes friendwhit you in kuwait I wnt to travel down there live and work pls I need your advise ,
    Matthew from west africa