Need Urgent Help.... please help me

Hello,
I received offer letter from one of the saudi company. Nw they have sent me visit visa of 6 months n invitation letter.  On that letter they have mentioned contract with present employer. Embassy ppl telling me that my present employer is not registered with chamber of commerce  india.
Please help me out is it really needed. What are other ways ???

You can't get iqama with visit visa, no iqama no bank account n no wage be careful please

jomcp wrote:

You can't get iqama with visit visa, no iqama no bank account n no wage be careful please

Well said...You cant work on visit visa, theres jailtime and fines when caught, and you will get caught its very strict

First you will get visit visa only for that duration and in that duration you have to get your medical done and apply for Iqama

By the way which embassy people are saying that it isn't registered ??

Thanks for your help.
My future employer is calling me for short visit as the work visa process will take time. They told me that they will arrange work visa in 2 months for me n my family as it is taking time due to hajj season.
Nw my problem is saudi embassy agent told me as my present employer is not registered with chamber of commerce so it is not possible to get visit visa processing.  Please help is it really compalsary to have my present employer should be registered with chamber of commerce??? I ask my future employer in saudi they told me u give any company  details which is Registered with chamber of commerce n giving u required documents.  But how any company will give such documents??? Please help what to do