Free visa Project Engineer change to Foreman visa category

Hi,   

This is to confirm in my knowledge that during the process of change of my present Project Engineer Free visa to Foreman  visa, whether a country(oman) exit to the native country is must required or not ? Whether the visa can be changed without an exit to native country?

My current visa is Project engineer free visa of other company working in another company but both companies having the same sponsor.
Now as per Ministry rules, my current company  applied for New visa as they got Foreman category visa as per my Certificate.  Since my Visa is expiring on October  2015 , the company is informing that without exit/cancel I cannot get the clearance for this new Foreman visa because in the case of changing visas from Higher position to Lower Position  an exit must be made from Oman  and also Even the exit to UAE is not allowed, but only to India .

In personal, But I am not in a position to for travelling to India .

HI  all 

i am requesting to all please give a replay on my post

bibin mathew wrote:

Hi,   

This is to confirm in my knowledge that during the process of change of my present Project Engineer Free visa to Foreman  visa, whether a country(oman) exit to the native country is must required or not ? Whether the visa can be changed without an exit to native country?

My current visa is Project engineer free visa of other company working in another company but both companies having the same sponsor.
Now as per Ministry rules, my current company  applied for New visa as they got Foreman category visa as per my Certificate.  Since my Visa is expiring on October  2015 , the company is informing that without exit/cancel I cannot get the clearance for this new Foreman visa because in the case of changing visas from Higher position to Lower Position  an exit must be made from Oman  and also Even the exit to UAE is not allowed, but only to India .

In personal, But I am not in a position to for travelling to India .

Hi bibin mathew,

First and foremost there is no such thing called as a "Free Visa" in Oman.

Secondly, you have stated quite clearly the expectations of the company involved.

Your (prospective) employer would know what is the best course of action to be taken.

And you have to do exactly as instructed by them.

So what is really there for any forum member to comment on ?