Freelance English teaching

Wondering if anyone here is interested to teach English on a freelance basis in Yangon? Please contact me if you are.

Hello,

I guess you should post in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/myanmar/

Thanks

I am really impressed by your post of freelance teaching.Now,i am teaching international school students.that's why i have got much teaching experiences.Could you tell me the schedule?For whom,do we have to teach?

Hi
My name is Malcolm. I am an English native speaker and I have undertaken a variety of English teaching assignments in Myanmar over the last seven months.
I am currently looking for another opportunity to which I can commit two months.
The location would need to be anywhere in Myanmar except Yangon and preferably Monastery based.
Please reply ++++
Everything I do is on a volunteer basis.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi nipper22,

I will invite you to drop an advert in the Volunteering in Myanmar section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I am a retired American lawyer with over four years of experience teaching English (including academic English and TOEFL) and business in China in high schools and universities. I have a TEFL certificate.

I am interested in freelance English teaching in Myanmar.

Hi are you still living in myanmar? Which city are you living in? I am looking for a frelance english speaking teacher for my Brother (part time).
Are you still interested?

Hi Witter Orchidee > this is an old inactive topic. You should try to post an ad in the Myanmar classifieds - language classes. Thank you