Haad licensing

Hi.
I was hoping that someone could help me with the processing time of haad licencing. I have read lots of blog posts and i kind of get it that it takes ages. I was dataflow cleared six weeks ago and i have to admit that i am seriously bored with the whole thing. Can anyone give me a realistic timeframe of when this is likely to happen please?.
Many thanks in advance.

hi friends ,plz help
i had applied for  haad dataflow & my application was submited  3 months ago, now i am not able to download my dataflow verification report  available in my dataflow account bcs of server error in downloading since last 10 days,kindly help me out how can i fix this server error while downloading my verfication report
your response vl  b highly appreciated..

hi I am also waiting for my dataflow report to be finished I am currently on phase 2 which is credentialing phase. my processing officer told me that the waiting time would be 1-2 months but I have a friend who is also on the credentialing phase and she told me that it will take 4-6 months.. the waiting time is making me crazy

This is the expected timeframe for HAAD-exam application. (But others, may go beyond the expected timeframe, and its really annoying!)
>Dataflow: 1-2 months.
>Credentialing : 1-2 months
>Exam scheduling: 48 hours

For more information, or if you need assistance with your application with HAAD, dataflow, you may visit the page
facebook.com/haadassistanceonline