Hoping to make some friends in Hanoi or Bac Ninh!!

Hi, I'm an expat from Hong Kong ,and now currently work in Bach Ninh province. My name is Christina, 29 years old. I love exploring around and search for new restaurants.   I would love to meet some food/travel buddies in Vietnam.  PM me if you are interested.

I'm an expat from USA, Vietnamese-American man living in the older quarter of Hanoi.love to show you around Hanoi etc.

Hello !
I am a Vietnamese. Where are you in Bac Ninh?

Hi, my name is Phuc, 28 yrs old. My friend and I live in Hanoi Old quarter. We would like to guide you to our Hanoi  street and Hanoian cuisine :) Hope you will love it like us <3 Have a good time :D

Hi
I am in dong anh ha noi
Huy
Phone **********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi where you in Bac nInh? I am here in bac ninh. My name is teacher Quit. call me if you have free time ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Phuc
I am Mado I live in Hanoi and would like to get to know you bit better. If this is ok please write me back and we can exchange our cell phone.

Hi, my name is Quan, 26 yrs old. I would like to guide you to our Hanoi  street and Hanoian cuisine :) Hope you will love it like us <3 Have a good time. If you have free time, please coffee with me!

Hi there. Hope to meet new friends when i get there :)

I'm here in BAC  ninh.just let me know where are you.

Dear,

hope that u r fine. I am Ali.
when will u reach in hanoi? what is u profession? send me detail about u so i can support u while u will be new in hanoi. send me u arrival plan on ********************

hope to see u soon in hanoi.

Ali

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

welcome to Hanoi ,

Hi, My name is Regis and I m from France, I'm an English and French teacher and Next Monday I will relocate in Bac Ninh city. I'm looking for some contacts there as I would like to rent a room and apply for a school.
I don t know if it s possible to meet me.
Thanks a lot. Have a nice day

hi

i'm living in Ha Noi for work but my hometown is in Bac Ninh so if u want to find house may i can help u ask. we can makefriend. i want to learn english also. contact me at *

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you