Tourist Visa

Hei! Anyone here tried the new visa office in Cebu City? And will also ask about the possibility of granting a tourist visa for visiting my boyfriend in Norway.

I've tried and its so quick to process. I message you, you can viber me. Im still in Ayala mall.

Hi in Mary from Negros
Im planning of applying a tourist visa to go to Norway in cebu
Can you pls help me about some details of the requirements and if I need to schedule an appointment or I can just go walk in
Thanks in advance

Hello Mary! Welcome to expat blog. :D for requirements for application just visit this website, www.norway.ph or www.UDI.no

...and they have visa office in Cebu, which you can pass your application, pay the fee etc. and no need to book appointment there.

Hope this helps Mary! :-)

Thanks Angel follow up question. I still need to sign the application portal still right

Yes. :-)

Hello , I'm from Venezuela and need to know the tramiste to migrate and how is the country of Norway

ambar beremis wrote:

Hello , I'm from Venezuela and need to know the tramiste to migrate and how is the country of Norway

You are off topic, please wait for others to respond on the topic you already started regarding your question. Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team