Jobs for Residence Pass holder

Hi

My wife and I are holding Residence Pass in Malaysia. I am working in the Oil & Gas Consulting Industry, and my wife has been actively looking out for job opportunities in Kuala Lumpur for more than a year.
She holds a MBA degree, has 5 years of experience in the banking and finance industry. She is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). She has expertise in banking operations, project management and business process restructuring.
She has received calls from recruiters, but every time they ask her if she is Malaysian. She doesnt even need a work permit to work in Malaysia. It is getting quite frustrating for us.
It would be great if the fellow expats can advise on which companies would suit her profile and are open to hire expats (who dont even need work permit)

Any leads and help will be highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards
Priyanshu

I have passed your details to our HR team to see if there is a skills match.

@myfundas Thanks a lot

Residence Pass?  Do you mean MM2H?

Residence pass is a 10-year renewable pass for qualified expats to reside and work in Malaysia. It is issued by Talent Corp. The family and dependents of the pass holder are automatically eligible for the pass.

Details can be obtained on this website:
talentcorp.com.my/our-work/initiatives/residence-pass-talent

Thanks for the clarification. As I was confused, perhaps she should consider calling it the Talent Corp pass, to distinguish it. Usually dependents still need some kind of right to work endorsement. Type of company set up and amount of paid up capital will still affect hiring of non-Malaysians.

Dependents need to have their own work permit, but in this case, Residence Pass doesnt tie you to the employer, so there is no need to have any permit or endorsement of any sorts to work

The dependent does not have to apply for an Employment Pass but still the constraints of the company set up and quotas for hiring foreigners will supersede the rights on a TC pass.

Agree with that.

Applying for work in these companies might be worthwhile

http://www.mscmalaysia.my/status_company

Thanks a lot Gravitas. Much appreciated