Personal Trainer Wanted

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone can put me in touch with a PT? I'm living near Russian Market and am joining Muscle Fitness this week. Let me know!

Louise

I think you have to go to a gym

Hello Louise,

What type of personal trainer you are looking for? Gym trainer?

Best,
Davith Khmer

If gym that's my favorite. I've been training for over 10 years now but still not yet a superstar but can give you a bite of guidance. :cool:

Davith, nice of you to offer your services to the OP, but are you a qualified PT?

When people are looking to pay someone to be their personal trainer, they usually want someone who has had some formal education in physical training and are qualified to advise and train on everything from nutrition/diet to stretching and complete workout programmes, etc., all individually tailored to the client.

Too often people who work out a lot themselves, claim to be personal trainers, but unless they are qualified they could do more harm than good, or even worse, end up causing serious injuries to their clients. There is more to being a PT than knowing how to lift weights.

OP, if the gym do not have qualified PTI's employed, it may be worth approaching other gyms and asking around. Try places such as K1 Fitness & Fight Factory, Prokout and Amatak, just to name a few.

Hi everyone,

@ loumcculloch - Please have a look on our directory section > Personal coaches in Cambodia

@ Davith - I suggest you to resgister yourself on our directory section > Personal coaches in Cambodia so as other members may also look for your services.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Thanks all, have tracked one down :) Loving being back at the gym lifting weights. Such a buzz!

Give me an SMS, maybe we can go to the gym together on the weekend by ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : use the private message pls