Multiple visit visa

Dear all,
Need some information regarding multiple entry visit visa.
My wife and daughter are both indonesia and living in bali but due to my nationality i cannot get a VOA. I am looking for a visa which permits me to enter and leave indonesia for visiting my family without having to apply for a visa everytime i want to visit them.
I did have a itas before but cannot do that since i do not have the time to apply for that permit again as it expired the last time i was there and i had to hand in all my dicuments.
Anyone knows of any other visas which is valid for 12 months with a multiple entry?
Am currently residing in thailand but will be moving somewhere else again.
I have come across the multiple visit visa for 12 months but the information is not very clear.
Any light that can be shed on this matter will be greately appreciated.
Thank you,

Assuming you had a (spouse) KITAS before why you let it expire? In your case it was the best option I would say, so why not applying a new one ?

Your wife can prepare all the paper works again and you pick up the telex visa overseas and enter Indonesia.

During you stay you then just finish dealing with the Immigration and get your new KITAS/MERP....and done.

Dear Happy hour,
Yea that it true but i meed to apply it in bali and the last time i applied for it and tried to renew it they said that i had to give them my passport along with the documents which they need to send to jakarta. The process it self would take a month or up to 2 months.
I don not have that much time to just sit at home and wait for the visa and i have to get back to work.
Hence my request for any other info on other visas.

I still would investigate the option to re-apply for a spouse sponsored KITAS since it was granted to you before and all docs are in the system.

It's correct that in some stage it needs to be send to Jakarta and certainly it will take time but to my knowledge one does not need to surrender the original passport for the whole processing period.

You should contact a good reputable agent and ask for the time line he can give and when exactly the original passport is needed and for how long.

Then you could coordinate your stay here accordingly, sounds trouble some but in the end you have another year peace in mind once all finished.

Your citizenship does not allow you to enter on VoA so your other options are pretty limited.

I could only think to get a multiple business visa but then you need a sponsoring company.