Living and working in Madinah or Mecca

Salam Aleykum all,

I was been in december 2014 in Umrah inMadinah and Mecca. I would like to life there. I work now in Holland but my soul is in Madinah. I want to begin there a supermarket or something else. Can somebody help me, what do i need to do.

Shukran.

Salam

Orhan

wa alaykum as salaam. you need to find a saudi wakeel to open any type of business in KSA> here is a website that mentions jobs and available positions. you can search here if you wish http://jobsworldwideportal(dot) com/

Aleykum Salaam, Shukran Rareshine. I have a good friend in Madinah who will be my wakeel. I am insallah in December in Umrah in Madinah. I will check what is possible or not. May Allah help you and bring me too good people look you.

Always have a written contract with the 'wakeel' or 'sponsor' or whoever you will be doing business with.
Its better for both of you.

Thank you very much. This is very important thing of course. How much do I need to invest in Madinah to open a supermarket.

Investment depends on the size of the business, a grocery store (low budget) would be at least SR100,000+