Al Baha University

I was interviewed in Feb, 2015 at Delhi for the teaching post in Al Baha University. After that I got an offer letter in same month (i.e. in Feb., 2015) for the post of professor, but till today, I do not get visa or any further information. Is anyone get the visa for above university (For interview schedule Feb, 2015).

that is quite strange. that is a long time. too long. you need to follow up with them.

Contact them bro!

damn, I thought drake was gonna be a prof at baha university....

Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on, that's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong...

What do you mean Hamudi? I can not understand.

Is anyone here to reply?

What subject ?

Mathematics

Mathematics

Hi.. I got offer from another university. In my offer my joining mentioned is sept 1st for 151 semester ..but still no news regarding visa and whenever I contact them via email they say your visa still in processing from March 2015..

mohammadthb wrote:

Hi.. I got offer from another university. In my offer my joining mentioned is sept 1st for 151 semester ..but still no news regarding visa and whenever I contact them via email they say your visa still in processing from March 2015..

Call them and ask, it doesn't take six months to process visa, if they still say 'in process', look for another job :)

did u follow up with the university ?