Traveling alone from saudi arabia to manama.

I'm Moroccan citizen traveling alone from saudi arabia to manama.

Looking for some good tips to to have a good time.

As I'm traveling alone If you can advise me some nice places where I can have some fun as I'm coming from a place where its very difficult to have fun or no fun at all...

Im looking to know the best beach's and best night club.

For the accommodation. I already find a nice hotel apartment in al Juffair area. I hope i made the good chose and I will be staying for 4 night 5 days. Anyone wana join me let me know am an open minded person.

Concerning my budget. I don't have a millions :) as far I spend a good time I will not regret.

Thank you in advance

Juffair is full of hotels and bars. You will find enough of "fun" there  :D

Adliya - near Juffair - also has some nice restaurants, hotel and bars.

If you have time and ability, try to go on a day trip to "Al Dar Island". Good beach, sun, sand and frolic.

Hi Farhaz,

I wil be staying near the city centre. Can u recommend a driver to take me around to certain spots for a few hours ?

surayya wrote:

Hi Farhaz,

I wil be staying near the city centre. Can u recommend a driver to take me around to certain spots for a few hours ?

I know a decent guy who takes passengers to Barain from Saudi. You can text him on whatsapp.
+966 569248028

If you have time and ability, try to go on a day trip to "Al Dar Island". Good beach, sun, sand and frolic.

Just to let you know there are no nightclubs in Al Dar Island  :lol:
However, as Farhaz mentioned, Juffair / Adliya is the right place to be if you like clubs, Quite a few if Juffair depending on your taste. If you want something thats close to the beach and has music (not a bar) but restaurant with live music especially on the weekend, then Coral Beach is one place you can go as part of your time here.

If you prefer a less hectic night out, City Centre has a Cinema there with lots of movies showing. Dana Mall too has a few movie theatres and Seef Mall as well. All are close to each other. The weekends will be quite busy and have late showings too.

Good luck and hope you enjoy Bahrain  :top:

Hi all,

looking to visit Bahrain from Riyadh Saudi. Any advice on transportation from Saudi, Riyadh and interesting things to do when I arrive?

Murph

Transportation i cant really advice and so i will leave it to others who can help.

With regards to coming here to Bahrain and doing things here, it all depends on what you like ?
:D

PaddyMurphy wrote:

Hi all,

looking to visit Bahrain from Riyadh Saudi. Any advice on transportation from Saudi, Riyadh and interesting things to do when I arrive?

Murph

I would recommend paying a visit to the Bahrain fort. It's also a good place to have coffee at night.

U could drive/ take the SAPTCO bus to Bahrain.
Or take a flight directly to Manama . There;s a train operating from Riyadh to Dammam ( don't know exact info on this ) and from Dammam take the bus/taxi over.

PaddyMurphy wrote:

Hi all,

Murph

Go through tripadvisor, it's showing most of the places worth visiting on the small island !!

I would recommend Al dar island worth visiting !!