Vacation in Malaysia

Hello every one,

I will move for vacation in Malaysia during 3 weeks in September with a friend.

We are currently working in our road trip and it will be a good opportunity to meet new people over there.

We are from Paris (the city of love  :D ) and we speak english.

Feel free to contact me if you have some advice about the best cities to visite and also if you are interested to meet.

See you soon :)

Hi Molière&Shakespear,

Where will you be staying exactly in Malaysia?

If you will be staying in Kuala Lampur, it might be worth looking at this article : Leisure in Kuala Lumpur

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Depends where you will go and which type of trip you are going to have.
We have beach with the sun, Jungle with a lots of mosquito and Building with unstop cars.
Malaysia is a nice place. Enjoy your trip.  :cool:

hey hey man,
good day to you,
it is depending on what you are interested and which area you will be staying.
Of coz, it would be impressing if u stay in the heart of the city...but recently some roads were closed partially for upgrading purpose, better you watch out and be careful..

Hello Yewwiz09 and xisisixi,

Thanks for your replies.
We will arrive in KL in September 19th and stay few days there.
After that, we will do a road trip all around Malaysia (KL, Batu Caves, Cameron Highlands, Ipoh, George Town, Perhentian Island, Taman Negara, Malacca, Kinabalu Nat Park , ...). It will be interesting to meet some people in KL or other cities.

Indeed, there are so much things to do in this country, it seems beautiful !!

See ya

OMG! I can say the Cameron Highland, Perhentian Island, Taman Negara, Kinabalu Nat Park is extremely amazing! haha..In Cameron Highland, I would recommend you to visit Mossy forest, and you can google now to find put more about the forest, it gives me an impression like the scene in Harry Potter...welll, in Kota Kinabalu, you can visit a place call "Desa Cattle Dairy Farm", the farm is located at the foothill and close to nature..

Please don't forget to visit Taiping on your road trip - it has the most amazing lake park and is where the first railway was built in Malaysia. It also has a hill station which is wonderful.

http://www.cuti.my/Sub/Perak/guide_maxwell.htm

Nearby in Kuala Sepetang (a really authentic fishing village like going back in time) its the river edge where the fishing boats bring in their catch and food is great. Xin Seafood is the best. Lot 155 B, Tepi Sungai, 34650 Kuala Sepetang, Taiping, Perak. Contact Info 017-5619384 / 016-5519384

http://www.ipoh-city.com/attraction/Kuala_Sepetang/

The area is also an eco park where the mangroves are protected. There is a charcoal museum etc. there.

I am not a fan of Cameron Highlands these days as it has been seriously spoilt.

hai!

this may help you to decide where to go for your holidays in Malaysia
goasia.about.com/od/destinations/tp/Where-to-Go-in-Malaysia.htm

:)

Hey moliere did u visited Malaysia in sep?...as I m planning to visit Malaysia for honeymoon tour. so want ur feedback..

Molière&Shakespear wrote:

Hello every one,

I will move for vacation in Malaysia during 3 weeks in September with a friend.

We are currently working in our road trip and it will be a good opportunity to meet new people over there.

We are from Paris (the city of love  :D ) and we speak english.

Feel free to contact me if you have some advice about the best cities to visite and also if you are interested to meet.

See you soon :)

If you live in Kuala Lumpur, go to Jalan Alor and try street food at there. The traditional food is very nice ;) If you like bar and club, go to Changkat Bukit Bintang :) Have a nice trips anyway