Making new friends

Hi there,
I am Petra and my family and I will be moving to Bangkok at the end of this month. I am 46 yrs. old and speak German, English, French, Spanish and Hindi.
From 2010 until 2015 I have been posted to Delhi, India.
Ready to explore Bangkok and make new friends.
My hobbies are checking out restaurants, dancing, reading and fashion.
Hope to meet up soon!
Petra

Welcome to Bangkok, Petra. This city is a smaller version of Delhi, chaotic and messy, yet interesting and enchanting. Your family will enjoy Bangkok and will have great learning experience through the countless contradictions encountered in daily life here.

By the way, you are one of the very few people from Germany that could speak Hindi. Quite a remarkable feat during your stay in India!

My two elder sisters are arriving there on August 10, 2015. Perhaps they want some friendship/companionship as well. They only speak Hindhi, though.
we have narrowed down our lodging near asoke or victory monument. Going to confirm it in a couple of days.

Where are you going to stay in Bangkok? what kind of apartment/house did you rent for yourself and family?

hello my friend
you Welcome to Bangkok
i live in bkk and you can call me
i looking for friends too
i hope we can be good friends

Pepperpot wrote:

Hi there,
I am Petra and my family and I will be moving to Bangkok at the end of this month. I am 46 yrs. old and speak German, English, French, Spanish and Hindi.
From 2010 until 2015 I have been posted to Delhi, India.
Ready to explore Bangkok and make new friends.
My hobbies are checking out restaurants, dancing, reading and
fashion.

Hope to meet up soon!
Petra

Hi Petra
Welcome to Bangkok.
There are much to explore in Thailand so it's not just Bangkok only.
You can create a new topic here and I believe members will reply you.
Be happy!