Lawyer Fees For New Company Registration

Please I am a foreign citizen but resides in Egypt for a purpose of studies and have a valid residence permit to that effect. I recently picked interest to establish a company in Egypt with three of my other partners. I have couple of questions to ask and I wish someone could help.

1. I have the idea about the capital deposit required as per the new law. However, does any one know the charge ranges by lawyers to have the company registered.
2. As we are all students with study residence permit, could this be a barrier to have us register the company?
3. Could we be allowed to change our status from study visa to Investor visa?

Please kindly advise.

Thank you so much

Hi

As u said that u r four partner so u r not looking for the Sole Proprietorship & in this case u have 2 options for setting up u company & the fees of lawyer are depend of which type u gonna take it :

First type:
Joint Stock Company - Limited Liability Company - Partnership limited by shares
If u want to establish & register any kind of this companies here in Egypt & take care of the visa stuff , the net charges of the lawyer it goes around 10 – 15 thousands LE

Second type:   
limited partnership company - partnership company
in this kind of companies the net charges of the lawyer it goes around 5 – 7 thousands LE

-    about ur studying visa  & if could be a barrier to have register the company for u , I can tell u that will not be a problem & ur lawyer will take care of that process .
-    once u have establish & register ur company , u will have a right to ask for & get renewal 5 years investor visa .

if u have any more Qs … the required documents .. the process .. etc  … just inbox me & u r welcome all the time     

p.s
not all partners have a right to get investor visa , its depend of the kind & type of the company .

u can check this link to know more about the rules for that :

lawyers4expats.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-foreigners-investors-get.html

wish u luck

best regards

I too am looking for a lawyer to register my company. I don't know about lawyer fee's but have a look at this website wamda.com/2011/05/how-to-register-a-company-in-egypt-the-complete-process

i have a good friend who is working in one the biggest firm here in egypt, if you need a contact please let me know and i will inbox you the number

thanks,
khaled

I am trying to get a license for a wedding venue. Most difficult!
It seems when I complete one thing I am told about another which should have happened prior to this action. I feel like I am chasing my tail!
Is there no criteria within local councils that sets aside a package for new business?
If anyone has any ideas please let me know. The biggest problem with not having a license is that I cannot get the electricty connected without licence
Also can anyone advise me on the best way to find a manager with experience. And the best way to advertise?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

give me some idea how you can help me. What is your experience

I have a CPA who handles all of our off Shore & local Companies he specializes in these kind of companies and has an experience approx. 20 years in such areas.