Job opportunity

hi...
I am sunil from india.I am degree holder (B.com Computers)  I got job offer in kuwait as office boy.....
they are offering 100 KB .
1. Is it enough to live and send some money to my home...
2. Is it safe to live....
3. is there  any chance to get a job related to my education........

Please let me know all information.

Thanks.

Complete bullshit pay. 100 KD will make around Rs. 20000 in india. Have they offered you free accomodation, food, travelling, laudry etc??

Hi Sunil,

1) 100 KD is very less. Your monthly expense will be near about 30-50KWD (although it depends upon you how much you want to) and this is excluding accommodation.

2) You will be safe here unless you don't do any offence as the law here are bit strict as compared to India.

3) Just enter in Kuwait, you will definitely find the suitable job as per your qualification.

The salary is very low, considering you are about to work in an office. Even if you have free accommodation and transportation it is still less. Remember, you are going to spend "KD" here and not Rupees. At least if they offer you 250 or 300 or 350 that will be ok.

Hello everyone,

I am Here in Kuwait and looking for a part time job. I have a good knowledge of accounting and have degree in Business Management. will be very thankful If anyone can give me any lead.

Many Thx,
Nil

Hi
I N M Sikdar from Bangladesh, I need a jobs in Kuwait. I'm commerce post graduate & job Experience  10 years, please any body help me a jobs in Kuwait.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.