Looking for English club

Hi every body, my name's Jade. i looking for english club for improve my eng and meet new friends. can you introduce to me? thanks so much

Hi ! Good idea ! Are you living in HCMC !?

yes, i'm living hcm city, staying at D2 and work at D1. do you want find eng club too? what do you living and working now?

How about a Saigon Expat Club Center where members can gather freely? Instead of looking eye to eye and exchanging notes on English which is traditionally boring, members may interact through playing traditional board games or card games Vietnamese play.... Singing and music will also make it more interesting to learn English. ...

I'm only here for a week or so but I'm happy to catch up for a coffee and chat... I rarely drink alcohol so I prefer to just chat :)

Hj Jade, you could come to
_Drink and Talk English Club at Vong Nguyet Coffe on D2 Street, Binh Thanh District .
_Sozo Coffee on Bui Vien Street
Hopefully this information would be helpful

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum

My name is Claire,  you can join Speaking english club at [Moderated].
You will be interested with this Speaking club. As there are some good teachers in Singapore,  UK...  ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity on the forum

I am Claire,  very nice to meet all of you here. 
My volunteer job is teaching Vietnamese to newcomers to Hochiminh city.  [Moderated].  Please send me your messages here.
It is a free of charge work. 
[Moderated]

Reason : No publicity on the forum. Post an advert in the Classifieds.

Hello everyone,

@Jade Tran and Claire, please post an advert in the appropriate section of the website if you are looking for or providing english language class : Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Does anybody really know What the English club near Binh Tan District or Tan Phu District ?

Hi Jade,
I'm also looking for Eng club.
I'd appreciate if you could get any info and share with me.
Thank you !

Ryo

do you have a english class for free? can i join that?
i'm Chien, my contact/***/
Tnx

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Jade,

In mid-October we are opening a Coffee & Bistro with the main goal to turn it into an English & Cultural  Club for locals and expats . Eventually we are going to organize  weekly and monthly meetings for different occasions such as : an arts/photo/ exhibitions , Expat club, Movie & Animation Fans Club, Literature and Acoustic Music Club, English speaking club with lessons ( including TOEIC lessons ) and so on. 

I will keep you posted on our opening date  and schedules.

Cheers :D

Ivan

Reason : Please register your club in the business directory.

If this club caters to expats and foreigners I'd suggest you give it a name that's easier to pronounce and sticks. No one is going to understand or able to say LAMTHI without having to pause and think 'what the heck is it?'

Well,  it will be a Coffee & Bistro  to begin with and the English Club and all other activities would be a kind of Social & Cultural  Network. LAMTHI is our own brand Coffee , which we will serve and sell in our shop . Trust me, I've been working on the names and the logos of the coffee shop  for over two months now , but we found it complicated to have two different names  - one for the place and one for our Coffee brand . So for now we've decided to settled with one name only.

Thanks for the suggestion though . Appreciated !

Hi ,
i dont know if it doesnt match your reference, but if you want to practise English every night at any time, go to Bui Vien street for a drink and do it well.

There's a good one every other Saturday (Sept. 12, 26, etc.) at Bird's Cafe in District 3.

Meets from 12-2 PM with a New Zealand and American teacher.

Would recommend that one.

Hello Clair,

I would love to join your club to practice speaking English.
Please show me the address.

Thank you.

Good morning
Yeah,  please contact me by email *** to know more detail of location.  As this blog doesn't allow me to post the name  of my center & address ...
Looking hearing from you soon

Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Dear mrs Claire, i am looking for a Speaking Eng Club too, please share some information about your club with me. Tks

Dear Ms.  Trang
Do you in viber group with Mr.  Richard?  I will send you more details about our speaking club.  Today i am gathering with the expat group - Mr.  Richard - leader hi hi hi...

I have not in viber group yet. Plz add me in ur viber contact:***. I cant join today expat meeting :(

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hello Trang
The group will garther at highland coffee,  do you have information of it?  I will meet you there,  & will aks him add you in this group then hi hi hi...

Today i can not come there dear :(

Hi Claireen,

I'm looking for English club too .Pls introduce me how can to enjoy . I want to talking and sharing about around life by English. Make more learning English.

Thanks you  so much .

Nice day ,
Hương Ngo

Dear Ms.  Kathy
Please send me your email.  **. i will contact you for joining speaking club at our center
Looking hearing from you soon

Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.
Reason : Sharing of external links not allowed on the forum

Hi Claireen.
My name is Phuc. I like to join your club. how can i contact with you. my email:***

Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum
Ryo0707 wrote:

Hi Jade,
I'm also looking for Eng club.
I'd appreciate if you could get any info and share with me.
Thank you !

Ryo

Drink and Talk English Club at Vong Nguyet Coffe on D2 Street, Binh Thanh District .
_Sozo Coffee on Bui Vien Street
You get more information about these clubs. They have fb also.