Saudi Arabia Vapers!

I Know there is a big community of vapers in saudi arabia. As an account manager of an E-liquid Company named HiLIQ.
But the reason of this post is that i could not find a platform that is specially dedicated to them and if anyone here knows would you mind sharing it on this topic?
I think it's really important to communicate with vapers trough forums as it helps on the give and share relationship about vaping.
so I am Daniel Bea, and if you are a vaper or interested in vaping please feel free to contact me or go to our website livechat i will be there to answer all questions.
Lets talk about this revolution called vaping!

Vaping is very bad for health....please don't compare it with smoking and say 'but its better than cigarettes' as we all know smoking is very bad too.

E-cigarettes / Vaping causes mouth sores and mouth ulcers, which eventually leads to cancer.

Do some research before getting hooked on it.

Thanks for the reply @ alpha.one for the reply! and yes you are not wrong when you say to do some research before getting hooked.
for sure e-cigarettes is not saint as nothing is perfect even the soda we drink all day some studies found that it can bring you some cancer disease.
From my research i have seen that some vapers has experience somes mouth sores in the beginning period of their vaping experience but not all vapers does some information says it might be caused by the nicotine level or the change of habits.
I do not compare vaping to smoking as it is totally different from my point of view. it's like comparing HIV to headache.
Between two bad things better choose the less harmful one!

I know you work for the company so you probably wont like my advice, but what I have read and researched from actual users, MOST if not ALL experience mouth sores / ulcers, and its not due to high nicotine level, its the same in zero nicotine liquids as well.
Our job is to give best advice, not promote death because it looks 'cool', they already did that in the last century with cigarettes.

Your concern and opposite ideas is more than welcome! because the main goal of this subject is that ! discussing about vaping. FYI in my introduction i did note that i am an account manager at HiLIQ that is a vaping related company so i did not hide over my personnality! For me vaping is best as an alternative to smoking because it is less harmful and it does not kill you as studies prove it. vaping should be a step trough quitting cigarette. i live in a country with the biggest producer and consummer of tobacco that is china and where tobacco kills each year at least 2 millions people and where tobacco revenues is about 30% of government revenues so there is no way in stoping tobacco its already part of chinese culture. but this fatality doesnt only exist in china but in saudi arabia too or europe or USA. vaping have side effects but doesnt kill you  and no second degree smokers as tobacco is more dangerous for a non smoker inhaling the  smoke from another smokers. 
And from my point of view ignorance kills more than tobacco.  so talking about it make people learn understand and deal with it before its too late.  so thank you for taking part of this discussion and giving your side of view.

Appreciate your point of view, and thanks for discussing.
The problems China is facing is huge, and the other countries faced the same problems and they took steps to make cigarettes less accessible, like high taxes, age limits, prohibited indoors, etc.
E-cigarettes were considered 'healthy' 'safe' initially and that's how they are still marketed, but as they become more common there are studies being conducted now and results coming in, none of them say that e-cigarettes are 'safe' or 'healthy'.

Many people are using them as an alternative to quit smoking, and a lot of people I know did that as well, but ALL of them had the same problems (mouth ulcers) so they stopped.

let me understand something so u are seller here in ksa? , if you are please contact me , am searching for a good price !! and good e-liquid

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No promotion of services on forum please