House for sale outskirt of Dalat

Hi,

I am new to this site.
I thinking of retiring in Dalat in a few years time. Not sure there is any house/property sale in Dalat.

Thanks for any response.

Lee

Hi Wmlee

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to go through or add an advert in our section> Properties for sale in Da Lat.

Could you tell us why Da Lat?

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Lee,
I am not sure did you move to Dalat or still in your country? I just relocate Dalat few days. If you are in Dalat now, we can meet for coffee and sharing about Dalat.

I strongly recommend that you rent BEFORE you buy, ideally in the same neighborhood.

There are big differences in areas of town and the "perfect" house in every other way may be too close to constantly barking dogs or crowing roosters or other VN standards that are sometimes avoidable. I am renting two doors down from my previous rental. The difference in ambient noise levels between the two houses is incredible--this new place is a LOT quieter 95% of the time.

HI J,
I'm considering moving from HCMC ( 3 years) to Da Lat next year. I've been teaching English as a 2nd language with certs & am also a pro jazz singer. I have 2 cats & love nature & have visited Dalat twice. If you can give me any info that might be helpful to me, I'd very much appreciate it. I'll be looking for work as a singing coach/teacher & ESL teacher I guess. Doesn't seem to be much opportunity for a long term contract at a 5 star hotel up there...? I'll prpob want  to rent a small house to myself due to the cats or sharing maybe short term if it's a big place with plenty of garden or separate spaces. Cheers, K

Try this :

hunghungphat.com/

Please give more details of what this website url is?

Kerrypatt wrote:

Please give more details of what this website url is?

If you click on it, you will see that it is a commercial site offering various property rentals in Da Lat.

Try this:

http://www.hunghungphat.com/

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising your services on the forum is not allowed - please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct