Looking for a job in Nigeria

I am writing with reference to the jobs in Nigeria

I have had extensive Operations Management, Quality Management, Client Servicing and Team Management in the Service Industry. , giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people.

I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm.

Moreover, I am proficient in managing process operations and developing procedures & service standards. Resourceful at maintaining relationship with clients to achieve quality product and service norms by resolving their service related critical issues. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication & organisational skills with proven abilities in customer/client relationship management and planning.

I would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience.

Currently, I am in India and ready to relocate immediately.

Yours sincerely

Abhishek Johnson

Hi,

could you please post in the jobs section and avoid posting 3 times the same message on different forum threads ?

The correct section to post your CV is here https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/nigeria/lagos/

All the best,

Julien

Hi all

I wonder if any one could help in my quest for a sales job into Lagos, my skills are in telesales although, I would concider most any sales job.
Is there anywhere I should be looking via Google; name of website would be great.

Kind Regards
Steve

Any luck abhishek ?