Vietjet company

Hi everybody

May I ask for your opinion about the flight company Vietjet ?
thank you :)

its cheapest airlines but always delay

fozturk001984 wrote:

its cheapest airlines but always delay

Thats true, we named this company is Delay Airline.

which airline would you recommend flying to Hanoi?

Cloud9 wrote:

which airline would you recommend flying to Hanoi?

You can use Jetstar and Vietnam Airline.

I've been a regular user of Vietjet and Vietnam airlines for 4 years and find them Ok.    Any delays are usually due to weather with BOTH airlines.  With Vietjet ,if it's a lengthy delay ive usually  been advised by Text or email.     Jetstar..........I'd rather walk.

sure. the service is not good so much

VietJet is the worst....we got a flight from Phu Quoc island to HCMC and when we got to the counter VietJet told us (along with the folks flying on that flight) that the flight was CANCELED.  No explanation and NO other flight that day....You should have heard the foul language from the paying customers!!!  My wife and I was forced to find a place to stay the day& night ....until the next day.  We lost a whole day without explanation or compensation!!!  NEVER AGAIN WITH VIETJET

Any airline has the absolute power in the relationship. The consumer more frequently than not is powerless at worst; or at best, can excercise what little power is available only after much frustration and inconvenience. Knowing (and accepting) that my day will come too, I must say that my many experiences with JetStar, VietJet and Vietnam Air have been quite good. Just yesterday, a VietJet flight attendant re-directed me to Row 1 as I boarded.

25% of all domestic flights in Vietnam are delayed up to an hour or cancelled altogether.
Once you have accepted the fact that flyiñg here is hit and miss then it's a lot less stressful.
When everything runs smoothly it's like a bonus.
I have flown with all three over the last 6 yrs with mixed results.
I now work on the premise if its critical fly VN. If it's not go with the cheapest which can be either Jetstar or Vietjet.
Lastly the Golden Rule of travel in Vietnam is ALWAYS spend your last night in city of international departure.
Warm regards and travel safe in Vietnam, Dirty Pierre.

Only use Vietjet if you are on holiday - expect delays (the figure is around 47% of domestic flights on VJA and JetStar are delayed, or cancelled).

The planes themselves are decent - as good as any other low cost carrier.

Check-ins are so disorganized and customer service is non-existent!

They can be extremely strict on carry-on luggage (if your luggage dimensions are slightly off, (including weight - i.e. can't be 7.1 kg) - even a fraction, they will try to get you to check in your luggage)

I once had a Vietjetair flight HCMC to Danang scheduled for departure at 8pm.  We did not depart until 1am the next day.  Everyone seemed to take it in their stride.

I recently had to cancel my Vietjetair ticket to Taipei, as they kept delaying the flight.  I will get a refund - in 30 days.

You get what you pay for.

Research carefully: Caveat Emptor.   (let the buyer beware)   Be aware - and beware.