How to settle down in australia

Hi.... i am from malaysia.... i would like to settle down or stay in Australia with my 2 kids. How to arrange school in australia... pls anyone can guide me how to settle down in australia

Jayanthi1830 wrote:

Hi.... i am from malaysia.... i would like to settle down or stay in Australia with my 2 kids. How to arrange school in australia... pls anyone can guide me how to settle down in australia

Welcome to the forum.... :) 

First you need to see if you qualify for a visa. the website is www.immi.gov.au
What sort of work are you looking for,what qualifications and experience do you have.
Unemployment is rising here and so it s difficult for locals to get work and close to impossible for expats. For work www.seek.com.au

Cost of living is high with Australia now being one of the highest cost countries to live in, rents, transport, food, schooling, medical insurance etc. www.numbeo.com will give you cost of living.

I suggest that you read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list,upper right hand side of this page.

Good luck.

Hi Jayanthi1830,

Please note that i have created a new topic for you on our Australia forum for a better visibility.

Have you already make some research how to move to Australia? I suggest you to have a look on our Living in Australia guide.

If you have any question please feel free to ask :)

Thank you

Stéphanie